Standard Skid Control Course
Spend £95, Save a Life!
Skid Pan Training on our unique wet skid pan – Great Gifts for any driver!
You will be driving standard BMW & Rover cars with standard road tyres, we use a non toxic solution which when mixed with water simulates wet and icy road conditions; you will experience skids just like you would out on the road. This is a realistic and effective process of learning Skid Control techniques and the ideal safe environment to test your handling skills.
Let our experts help you improve your driving skills
Our team of experts have the skills and experience to help you tackle extreme driving challenges.
Driving both front and rear wheel drive cars
The techniques for front and rear wheel drive cars are very different, so we teach you in both types of cars so you will feel confident in either.
ABS (Anti Lock Brake System)
Our hands on course will also teach you how to control the use of ABS. Our experts will explain how ABS works and how to get maximum benefit from the system. The course structure also covers cadence braking exercises.
The Standard Skid Control Course includes:
- Safety Briefing
- Welcome introduction
- initial driving session on the skid pan (both types of car)
- Classroom session with instructor
- Second driving session on the skid pan (both types of car)
- Braking exercises (ABS & cadence)
- Fun time trial (small prize for fastest time)
- Skid Control Course completion certificate
Call our team of experts on 01249 783010 to book a date or you can buy online as a gift voucher
Gift vouchers will be sent out by 1st class post on day of purchase, if before 4pm. All vouchers (open dated) are valid for 18 months and sent in an A5 presentation brochure.
- The Skid Control Course is for any one who holds a full driving licence.
- Max 12 drivers on the course
- Duration approx 3 hours
- This course runs 1st & 3rd Friday afternoon of each month, both am & pm most Saturdays throughout the year and some Sundays
Castle Combe, Wiltshire. Approx 7 miles from both junction 17 (Chippenham) & 18 (Bath) of the M4.
As seen on TV
Our unique wet Skid Pan has featured in TV programmes such as Eddie Jordan’s bad boys documentary, Norland Nannies, Road Rage, Winter Driving Tips for the BBC (West) News & HTV (West) news to name a few.